assistant professors recruitment in barnagar college sorbhog
assistant professors recruitment in barnagar college sorbhog:
Applications are invited for the following sanctioned post of Assistant Professors in prescribed format along with all supporting documents from HSLC onwards.
assistant professors recruitment in barnagar college sorbhog Details
1. Botany: 01 (Reserved for ST(P))
2. Chemistry: 01 (Unreserved, PwD)
3. Mathematics: 01 (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)
4. Physics: 04 (03 posts are unreserved and 01 posts is reserved for OBC/MOBC).
The applications will be received by the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only (non-refundable) in favour of Principal, Barnagar College, Sorbhog payable at State Bank of India, Sorbhog Branch.
1. academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D.Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the
minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in University/Colleges/Institutions.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled categories for the purpose or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during
direct recruitment to the teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any
grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree Prior to September 19, 1991. Reference date for acquiring qualifications: Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2018 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
The candidates must know local languages.
Applicants are requested to clearly mention the category of the post against which they applied (UR/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST) on the Application Form. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing in the interview.
For the posts of Assistant Professors in Physics (all categories) those who have applied earlier in response to the advertisement published in ‘The Assam Tribune’ and ‘Asomiya Pratidin’ on 24.08.2017 need not to apply again.
Sd/- Dr. B-K. Chakravorty
Barnagar College, Sorbhog,
P.O.: Sarbhog, Dist.: Barpeta
You Can Visit Official Site: http://barnagarcollege.org.in